Moutai X Rongcheng Restaurant Chinese New Year Giveaway
Let’s toast to the Chinese New Year of the Tiger! Also known as Lunar New Year or Spring Festival, the Chinese New Year festival celebrates the beginning of a new year on the traditional Chinese calendar. During the festive season, it was traditionally a time to honor deities as well as ancestors, nowadays it is also a time to feast and reunion with family members. The celebrations last about two weeks in total, taking place from Chinese New Year’s Eve to the Lantern Festival, held on the fifteenth day of the new year. Regional customs and traditions vary widely but share the same theme - ushering out the old year and bringing forth the luck and prosperity of the new one.
Baijiu plays a significant role in festive celebrations in China and is especially used in feasts or gathering occasions. To succeed the tradition and to celebrate Chinese’s most important festival of the year, Moutai Ireland has teamed up with Rongcheng, a premium Chinese restaurant at Blackrock in Dublin, to bring you Moutai baijiu and delicious Chinese cuisine giveaways for this special event.
Enjoy the finest Chinese delicacies, which matches perfectly with the exotic taste of Moutai Baijiu and Moutai cocktails. Book mark the date and stay tuned on our pages!
1st Wave: 28 January – 3 February 2022
Prize: A bottle of Moutai Prince & a €50 Voucher to dine at Rongcheng Chinese Restaurant for one lucky winner
Winner announcement to be made on 4 February 2022
2nd Wave: 4 - 10 February 2022
Prize: A specially crafted Moutai Cocktail and a €50 voucher to dine at Rongcheng Chinese Restaurant each for three lucky winners
Winner announcement to be made on 11 February 2022
Prize Redemption Terms and Conditions:
- Winner has to show the confirmation message to Rongcheng staff and redeem the prize at Rongcheng Chinese Restaurant (Address: No7 Rockhill main street Blackrock, Co Dublin. Post code: A94 E8R6).
€50 Voucher to dine at Rongcheng Chinese Restaurant
- The voucher is valid till 28 February 2022.
- Only applicable for A-la carte menu single order.
- Winners are required to make the reservation 24 hours before arrival.
- Rongcheng Chinese Restaurant Tel: +353 1 555-9991 and Email: email@example.com
- A Moutai cocktail will be served to the winners when they redeemed the €50 voucher.
Competition Terms and Conditions:
- Participant must be over 18 years of age.
- Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
- Prize photos are for reference only.
- By entering this competition, you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of Elite Spirits Limited.
- Elite Spirits Limited is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
- Employees or agents of Elite Spirits Limited and Rongcheng Restaurant and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.
- In case of any dispute, Elite Spirits Limited and Rongcheng Chinese Restaurant reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.